This will be the last post prior to making the draw tomorrow for the big give away so good luck to you all.
Over the last week or so as you may have guessed I have not been at the painting table very much, what with family, the end of the club in the old format, and helping my friend Kelly repair his house. I have had no time or energy to sit down and paint at the end of the day.
However I have done some thing and have been working on a new batch of woodlands, one thing playing the French Indian wars has taught me is you can never have enough woods. So I have been completing a project I started earlier in the year.
I got some 3mm mdf and cut out a load of rough shapes that will loosely interlock with each other to form the basis of individual copses. Top those off with some nifty tree bases and washers and I have the basis of a wood.
Here is a close up of the washer arrangement I used.
Next up will be to flock the bases and foliate the canopies which I shall show in a later post.